Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
Take charge of your career today and start achieving your potential. Be your best.
We are currently recruiting the role of a porter to join our busy team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role essential;
- Be guest care focused;
- Be standard driven;
- Be reliable and enthusiastic.
Working with the team in delivering excellent guest care in a physically challenging role, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Work a varying shift rotation including mornings, afternoons and nights;
- Food and beverage service;
- Function and meeting room set-ups, including assistance with audio-visual set-ups, i.e. TV’s, DVD’s, projectors, etc.;
- Assisting hotel guests with luggage;
- Ensuring public areas, including public toilets, are kept clean and tidy;
- Carrying out basic maintenance and reporting any maintenance problems to the manager on duty;
- Assisting in other departments as required;
- Depp cleaning meeting rooms and break out spaces.
Apply with CV to email@example.com
Closing date is Monday, March 5th, 2018.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”