Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
Take charge of your career today and start achieving your potential. Be your best.
Interested in Joining a Dynamic Management team?
The Tower Hotel Waterford are currently recruiting for the position of:
Senior Duty Manager
- Minimum of 2 years duty management experience in a busy hotel environment with strong background in food and beverage, and conference and banqueting
- Strong Management presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking, self-motivated with a desire to provide excellent guest care
- Knowledge of Opera Fidelio system desirable
- Recognised 3rd level qualification in Hospitality Management desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Ability to lead and drive a team
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the smooth operation of all departments in the hotel, ensuring a high standard/quality of service, product and guest care is delivered at all times
- Working with the Management Team to ensure that all opportunities are maximized, achieving budgeted growth in revenue & profitability.
- Departmental Relief Manager incl. Nights
- To ensure guests are offered the highest quality standards in service & guest care, anticipating their needs and being attentive at all times.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
Please email your CV to Seamus O Carroll, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org