Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
Chef de Partie
To work as part of the busy award winning kitchen team, delivering consistent production to the agreed standard and timeframe:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 years experience within the industry, in operation(s) with banqueting and award winning dining;
- Be standards driven;
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings;
- Good knowledge of HACCP;
- Recognised qualification essential; and
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Efficiently run section;
- Have a passion and flare for food;
- Produce product to the agreed standard within the agreed timeframe;
- Ensure compliance to and document in accordance with HACCP;
- Liaise and communicate with colleagues while ensuring a professional, friendly and courteous service;
- To work with the team to ensure that designated area is properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
Please submit your up to date C.V. and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ellen Reidy, HR Manager South East, Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, The Mall, Waterford.