Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
(Fixed term contract until February 2017)
A natural leader with a desire to deliver exceptional levels of service in Food and Beverage through a
hands-on style of management in a highly guest-focused environment.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Background & minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, Hotel experience essential;
- Ambition to drive standards in a busy environment;
- Adherence to margins, revenue and labour targets;
- Exceptional Guest Care;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Relationship building abilities with guests and hotel departments alike;
- Superb attention for detail;
- Working knowledge of Micros or similar system an advantage;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and adhere to deadlines:
- Recognised industry qualification an advantage.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Day to day running of the bars areas including food and beverage service;
- Training to ensure compliance to standards at all levels within the team;
- Stock control management including compliance to procurement procedures;
- Building relationships with suppliers, representatives, guests, food and beverage team to maximise sales potential and achieve agreed organisational and departmental goals and objectives;
- Rostering, costing, forecasting and reviews;
- Compliance with all licensing, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Ensuring employees are developed in a structured manner;
- Ensuring appropriate returns and cash handling procedures are adhered to;
- Working with the team to ensure that all opportunities are maximised.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Highest level of Guest service
- Previous experience essential with minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Previous food experience essential
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests;
- To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and that orders are taken efficiently;
- Food and beverage service delivered in an efficient, warm and friendly manner;
- To always be familiar with product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages on offer, wine list, etc.).
- To ensure the all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- To carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy;
- Work varying shifts including morning, afternoons and nights;
- Assist in other departments as required.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
Please submit your up to date C.V. and a cover letter to email@example.com or Ellen Reidy, HR Manager South East, Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, The Mall, Waterford.