Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
(Full Time Position)
The ideal candidate will be flexible, enjoy a challenge, and is able to work outside the comfort zone while maintaining the ability to be objective and positive. They will have Exceptional Guest Care and excellent communication skills with the ambition to drive standards and performance in a busy environment while maintaining our awards.
We are seeking a candidate who will work with the committed team in a proactive and enthusiastic manner, who is self-motivated, flexible, able to work on their own initiative, lead and inspire the accommodation team to strive to surpass guest's expectations, while achieving budgetary targets and deliver the agreed goals.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Background & minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Ambition to drive standards in a busy environment;
- Demonstrate adherence to budgetary targets, rostering and labour management;
- Exceptional Guest Care:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Relationship building abilities with guests and hotel departments alike;
- Superb attention for detail;
- Working knowledge of Opera or similar front office system an advantage.
Senior Commis Chef
- Min. of 4 years experience within the industry;
- Works well on own initiative and as part of the Kitchen Team;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Must be able to work weekends and evening;
- Good knowledge of HACCP; and
- Recognised qualification desirable.
Working with the kitchen team to:
- Plan and organise work area;
- Produce consistently to the agreed standard;
- Ensure compliance with HACCP;
- Work up to 5 days per week in the busy kitchen department;
- Work as part of the team;
- Develop own industry knowledge.
Resataurant Food Service Person
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Minimum of 1 years relevant restaurant service experience;
- Excellent Guest Care and Service;
- Reliability and enthusiasm essential;
- Be able to work shift work and weekends;
- Well Groomed and neatly presented.
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests;
- To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and that orders are taken efficiently;
- Food and beverage service delivered in an efficient, warm and friendly manner;
- To always be familiar with product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages on offer, wine list, etc.).
- To ensure the all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- To carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy;
- Work varying shifts including morning, afternoons and nights;
- Assist in other departments as required.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
Please submit your up to date C.V. and a cover letter to email@example.com or Ellen Reidy, HR Manager South East, Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, The Mall, Waterford.