Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
Please submit your up to date C.V. and a cover letter to email@example.com or Ellen Reidy, HR Manager South East, Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, The Mall, Waterford.
Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford are currnetly recruiting for the following position:
Sales & Conference Administrator Internship
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Recognised qualification in Sales/Conference Management an advantage;
- Understanding of website management a distinct advantage;
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft essential;
- Well groomed an neatly presented;
- Exceptional Guest Care;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Relationship building abilities with guests and colleagues;
- Self motivated, trustworthy and enthusiastic;
- Superb attention to detail; and
- The ability to complete projects/task within agreed timeframes;
- Must meet eligibility criteria under the jobsbridge scheme.
To work with the Sales an Events Team on a daily basis, and to assist them in completing routine daily and weekly tasks. The intern will work on short and long term projects which will assist in driving sales in all areas of the hotel. Work with the Sales Team in offline and online sales campaigns and assist the Events Co-ordinator in the organisation and delivery of conferences and weddings.
The candidate will gain an understanding of the requirement in the areas of Sales, Conferences and Weddings.