Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
- Min. of 2 years experience within the industry;
- Works well on own initiative and as part of the Kitchen Team;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Must be able to work weekends and evening;
- Good knowledge of HACCP; and
- Recognised qualification desirable.
Working with the kitchen team to:
- Plan and organise work area;
- Produce consistently to the agreed standard;
- Ensure compliance with HACCP;
- Work up to 5 days per week in the busy kitchen department;
- Work as part of the team;
- Develop own industry knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Highest level of Guest service
- Previous experience essential with minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Previous food experience essential
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests;
- To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and that orders are taken efficiently;
- Food and beverage service delivered in an efficient, warm and friendly manner;
- To always be familiar with product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages on offer, wine list, etc.).
- To ensure the all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- To carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy;
- Work varying shifts including morning, afternoons and nights;
- Assist in other departments as required.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
Please submit your up to date C.V. and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ellen Reidy, HR Manager South East, Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, The Mall, Waterford.