Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
Please submit your up to date C.V. and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ellen Reidy, HR Manager South East, Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, The Mall, Waterford.
Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford are currnetly recruiting for the following positions:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Guest care focused;
- Be standard driven;
- Reliability and enthusiasm;
- Attention to detail essential; and
- Experience desirable but not essential.
Working with the accommodation team to deliver key responsibilities within the agreed time frame, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Plan and organise work area;
- Work up to 5 days per week in the busy accommoddation department;
- Work as part of the team;
- Liaise with guests, colleague and hotel departments;
- Ensure that rooms and public areas are serviced to the required standard;
- Ensure that cleaning records are kept up to date;
- Evening work may be required on a rotation basis.
Sales & Conference Administrator Internship (jobsbridge scheme)
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Recognised qualification in Sales/Conference Management an advantage;
- Understanding of website management a distinct advantage;
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft essential;
- Well groomed an neatly presented;
- Exceptional Guest Care;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Relationship building abilities with guests and colleagues;
- Self motivated, trustworthy and enthusiastic;
- Superb attention to detail; and
- The ability to complete projects/task within agreed timeframes;
- Must meet eligibility criteria under the jobsbridge scheme.
To work with the Sales an Events Team on a daily basis, and to assist them in completing routine daily and weekly tasks. The intern will work on short and long term projects which will assist in driving sales in all areas of the hotel. Work with the Sales Team in offline and online sales campaigns and assist the Events Co-ordinator in the organisation and delivery of conferences and weddings.
The candidate will gain an understanding of the requirement in the areas of Sales, Conferences and Weddings.