Regardless of where your interests lie, a great opportunity awaits you at The Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre.
- Min. of 2 years experience within the industry;
- Works well on own initiative and as part of the Kitchen Team;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Must be able to work weekends and evening;
- Good knowledge of HACCP; and
- Recognised qualification desirable.
Working with the kitchen team to:
- Plan and organise work area;
- Produce consistently to the agreed standard;
- Ensure compliance with HACCP;
- Work up to 5 days per week in the busy kitchen department;
- Work as part of the team;
- Develop own industry knowledge.
The ideal candidate
- Must hold CIDESCO, ITEC or CIBATAC qualification(s):
- Have a min. of 2 years’ experience;
- Well groomed and neatly presented;
- Excellent guest service skills;
- Advanced specialist waxing essential;
- Sports massage an advantage;
- Gelish/Shellac nails;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Honest and reliable.
- Deliver treatments to the agreed standard while maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the treatment room;
- Ensure accurate billing and returns are made;
- Work varying shifts including morning, afternoons and evenings;
- Ensure a safe environment for all users at all times;
- Working 3-4 days per week.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Highest level of Guest service
- Previous experience essential with minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be able to work evenings and weekends
- Previous food experience essential
- Friendly outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests;
- To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and that orders are taken efficiently;
- Food and beverage service delivered in an efficient, warm and friendly manner;
- To always be familiar with product offering (i.e. the menu, beverages on offer, wine list, etc.).
- To ensure the all areas are properly prepared and set-up prior to and after service.
- To carry out cash handling procedures in accordance with Company policy;
- Work varying shifts including morning, afternoons and nights;
- Assist in other departments as required.
Assistant Leisure Centre Manager
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated person with:
- A nationally recognised NCEHS/NCEF Fitness Instructors qualification or equivalent;
- IWS/ILAM Pool Lifeguard or equivalent qualification;
- National Swimming and Spa Pool Certificate (NSSPC);
- Swim Teachers/Assistant Swim Teachers qualification;
- Occupational first aid;
- Background & minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ambition to drive standards in a busy environment, superb attention for detail;
- Adherence to revenue and cost targets;
- Previous membership sales experience essential;
- Social media focused;
- Management of and liaising with regard to routine and scheduled maintenance.
Working with the team in delivery excellent guest care, ensuring that there are actively on the floor anticipating the business and managing accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service to all guests of the resort and members;
- To assist in the achievement of budgetary and agreed targets;
- To ensure that guests are warmly welcomed and are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner;
- Ensuring that service is delivered in accordance with agreed standards throughout the hotel;
- To ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained to the required standard;
- Keep on trend and adapt product accordingly in agreement with team;
- To be familiar with hotel product offering;
- Work varying shifts.
“Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre Waterford is an Equal Opportunities Employer”
Please submit your up to date C.V. and a cover letter to email@example.com or Ellen Reidy, HR Manager South East, Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, The Mall, Waterford.