We reopened on July 3rd, 2020 and rooms are bookable online.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
The Tower Hotel has introduced a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfectant where our guests can enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay. Our hotel team are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced information protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. All government guidelines will be strictly adhered to by the hotel and we have also added our own extra measures to ensure you can enjoy the wonderful, warm welcome of the Tower Hotel once more.
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
• Confirmation email and communication guidance on a simple online check in process to reduce contact time at reception.
• Mealtimes can be booked pre arrival.
• A warm welcome awaits you. Please note, we will require evidence from international guests that they have quarantined for 14 days upon entering the country. This does not apply to guests travelling within the island of Ireland (i.e. guests resident in Ireland or Northern Ireland).
• Hand sanitiser station is provided at reception and we will also have safety screens in place at our reception desk.
• We would ask that just one person from your party checks in with us to collect room keys and receive our information leaflet on guest measures.
• Re confirm mealtimes.
• We would ask our guests to be patient and observe the social distancing signage.
• We will request your permission to disinfect your luggage should you require assistance
PUBLIC / COMMUNAL AREAS
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms etc.
• We have increased the deployment of hand sanitisers on entry and exit points throughout the hotel.
• Guest accessible disinfectant wipes and hand sanitisers are available at entrances and high traffic areas.
• Any areas where guests queue will be clearly marked for the recommended physical distancing. This includes drop-off areas, check-in, reception, elevator lobbies, public and dining areas.
• Physical distancing is active within the entire building.
• Advanced check in and check out with digital billing is available, touchless payment and emailed invoices will be encouraged.
• Enhanced staff safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
• Common touch points in public areas will be hourly sanitised.
• Initially only the swimming pool will reopen with the hotel, with the fitness centre to follow at a later date, under government guidelines.
• The number of guest in the pool will be controlled and pre booked swim times will be required.
• We will encourage all guests to change in their bedrooms where possible, however if you wish to use the pool changing facilities you may do so. A strict sanitisation programme will be in place for these areas.
• The Steam Room, Sauna and Jacuzzi will remain closed until further notice.
• Government and WHO guidelines are used for the cleaning and sanitising protocols of all pool areas, high-touch points will be repeatedly sanitised.
• The pool area will be pressure washed and sanitised each evening and regular chemical//chlorine checks will be done and recorded.
• Enhanced cleaning of our leisure centre to include hourly sanitisation of the entire area which will involve closure for approx. 15 mins each hour.
• Access to the swimming pool will commence from 3rd July, pre-booking of swim times will be required.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing.
• Enhanced cleaning and other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting rooms.
• Seating capacities have been reduced to allow for physical distancing between tables.
• All meal times for customers will be confirmed prior to arrival to ensure social distancing.
• Breakfast will be served by buffet, all safety measures are in place to ensure social distancing, please adhere to directions and guidance from the breakfast team.
• All other meals will be provided “a la carte style”, some cold items may be available for hand collection and we ask that you maintain social distancing practice.
• All condiments have been removed from dining tables and can be served to you by your waiting team.
• Single use “disposable” menus will be offered to comply with hygiene standards.
• In-room dining will be conducted with minimal contact or you can opt to have your order left outside your door. All food is covered throughout transit.
• Extra disinfection of all high touch point areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
• Reduced paper amenities (such as notepads and guest directories) in rooms.
• Cleaning procedures will be constantly reviewed and updated by management daily.
• Our linen providers, Celtic Linen, have used their extensive experience in processing healthcare linen to develop procedures for safe processing of hospitality linen for the protection of employees and customers. Celtic Linen’s expertise in serving the healthcare markets always strictly follow all stringent guidelines for safely processing contaminated linens. Celtic Linen is an EN14065 RABC accredited company which operates to the highest possible industry standards. As such, the business processes are guaranteed, and Celtic Linen guarantees the strictest quality requirements in terms of hygiene, monitoring, and continuity.
BEHIND THE SCENES
• Signage and hand sanitise dispensers located throughout our back of house areas.
• All team members will be full training on all new procedures relating to Covid-19.
• Mandatory temperature checks for all staff at the start of each shift.
• Team members shifts will be staggered to ensure social distancing.
• High touch points in offices are disinfected regularly.
• HACCP systems updated.
• Facility for Express Check out.
• Contactless payment available.
• For now we have replaced our handshake with a nod and a smile.
The Tower Hotel has a full list of protocols to follow should a colleague or guest become ill. These guidelines do not constitute legal advice and are purely for guidance only.